March 4th, 2009 1 Comment » | POSTED BY ROB
Poll: UK Interest Rate Decision Tomorrow
Might be a little late for this poll, but what the heck. The Bank of England will make its monthly decision on interest rates tomorrow (Thursday 5th March), with rates currently sitting at the lowest ever rate of 1%.
Some are expecting the rates to remain unchanged, whilst others are predicting a cut of 0.5%. Personally, I think they’ll hedge their bets and go for a 0.25% cut.
So, the question is, what do you think the rate will be after midday tomorrow?
We’ll report the decision here on Money Watch as soon as it’s made.
- 1 in 3 Chance of Interest Rate Rise Next Month (July 26, 2006)
- Are You Prepared For Another Interest Rate Rise? (February 7, 2007)
- Interest Rates Unchanged (June 9, 2005)
- Betable: Social Media Betting (July 22, 2010)
- MoneyExpert: MPC Decides Against Further Rate Surprises (September 8, 2006)