August 3rd, 2011 7 Comments » | POSTED BY ROB
Lloyds TSB, Halifax & Bank Of Scotland Websites To Be Redesigned
According to Marketing Magazine, the sites have been redesigned with a focus on the customer experience, to make the sites more usable and add more financial education and community elements, and are due to be launched in November.
The redesigns are part of a four-year project (“Galaxy”) which is being carried out by its digital agency. Earlier in the year Lloyds launched their Money Manager tool to help clients manage their spending.
Lloyds TSB are also said to be introducing a “mobile browser app” later in the year (so more likely to be a mobile-optimised website for use on most types of smartphone, rather than seperate iPhone/Android apps).
If you’re a customer of any of these Lloyds brands, we’d like to know your thoughts on what you feel they could improve with their online banking tools. Let us know in the comments below.
- Lloyds TSB Mobile Banking “Just Got Better” (September 30, 2011)
- Lloyds TSB Money Manager (February 1, 2011)
- Natwest Savings Goals (April 8, 2011)
- O2 Launch Pre-Pay Cash Cards (July 16, 2009)
- Lloyds TSB Online Banking Changes: First Look (November 14, 2012)