November 2nd, 2011 No Comments » | POSTED BY ROB
Infographic: Can Social Media Compromise Home Security?
Here’s an infographic from the US which shows how your social media use could compromise the safety of your home.
Whilst most of the figures are taken from the United States, the risks and prevention tips are likely to be similar to those of us who use social media on this side of the Atlantic.
(Click image for a larger, more legible version).
Social Media Safety Infographic provided by CreditSesame.com an online credit and debt management company.
- Infographic: Will Smartphones Replace Your Wallet (May 5, 2011)
- Infographic: “Social Commerce” (February 16, 2012)
- Infographic: Energy Price Rises (September 20, 2011)
- Bank Bonuses “Infographic” (March 13, 2010)
- Infographic: The History Of Online Banking (August 3, 2012)