May 8th, 2012 1 Comment » | POSTED BY ROB
Win £10,000 With Barclays PingIt
Barclays is promoting its new PingIt app by offering users the chance to win £10,000. Anyone making a transaction through PingIt this week can enter the competition before it closes at 12 noon on Friday 11th May 2012.
If you’ve made a PingIt transaction between 2pm last Friday (4th May) and noon this Friday, fill in the form on the Barclays website to enter the competition. You have to be over the age of 16 and be prepared to have your name published on ITV and in Barlcays’ promotions.
As long as you make at least a £1 payment to another UK mobile number, your transaction will be used to confirm your entry to the competition.
The winner will be contacted between 11 and 12 May 2012 and announced on ITV during the advert break for Britain’s Got Talent on Saturday evening, 12 May 2012. Please see competition terms & conditions for full details.
- Barclays PingIt: Now For All UK Bank Accounts (April 12, 2012)
- Reminder: Win £100 John Lewis Vouchers (April 23, 2012)
- Barclays Pingit: Mobile Payments Finally Mainstream? (February 17, 2012)
- Barclays Live: Promotes New Branches With Dance Contest (April 28, 2010)
- Christmas Online Shopping Deadlines (December 12, 2008)