July 9th, 2012 2 Comments » | POSTED BY ROB
HSBC Fast Balance App For Blackberry
HSBC has just released its Fast Balance smartphone banking app for Blackberry phones.
HSBC has released versions of the app for both iPhone and Android in previous months, but now Blackberry users can also use an official HSBC app on their phones, having previously only be able to use the 3rd party apps to check their HSBC balance.
The free app can now be downloaded from the Blackberry App World, and allows users to:
- Check their balance
- See recent transactions
- Top up their mobile phone
As we’ve said for the versions of the app on the other platforms, HSBC have kept things very simple with their app, such that it has very limited functionality.
The opening screen:
The menu screen:
View your balance:
View a mini-statement showing your recent transactions:
- HSBC Launch Fast Balance App For iPhone (April 11, 2012)
- HSBC Fast Balance App (March 17, 2012)
- HSBC Fast Balance App For Android (May 31, 2012)
- PayPal iPhone App: “Bump” Phones To Transfer Money (March 16, 2010)
- Barclays PingIt: Now For All UK Bank Accounts (April 12, 2012)