July 10th, 2012 No Comments » | POSTED BY ROB
Natwest & RBS Refunds
The Royal Bank of Scotland has announced its plans for refunding RBS, Natwest & Ulster Bank customers affected by its recent technical problems.
The details of the refund are available on the MoneySavingExpert.com site, and RBS has stated that even customers of other banks who found they were caused problems by their technical fault could also be entitled to refunds.
We have started the first phase of refunds to customers affected by our technical incident. This is part of our promise to you that no customer would be left out of pocket. We will automatically reimburse all our customers’ fees and charges incorrectly made and credit interest either incurred or lost as a result of the incident.
If you’ve been affected by the RBS “incident”, whether you bank with the group (which includes NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank) or not, see the relevant section of this guide for help.
- Natwest & RBS Online Banking Problems (June 21, 2012)
- Natwest Complaints Form (June 25, 2012)
- Credit Card Companies Warned Over Charges (April 9, 2006)
- HSBC iPhone App (Courtesy of Natwest) (May 12, 2010)
- Bank Charges Decision Due Next Week (November 17, 2009)