May 29th, 2013 No Comments » | POSTED BY ROB
Send Friends Personalised IOU Reminders Courtesy Of NatWest
NatWest has developed a microsite which allows you to send personalised IOU reminders to friends who owe you money.
The site features a series of hilarious* characters for you to choose from, including a Mountie**, a motivational speaker, a pair of hippies and a super hero. Once you’ve chosen a character, you add your name and the recipients name, plus the amount they owe you. You can then preview your video, where you’ll see the details you entered, before sending it to your friend.
The site has been developed in order to promote NatWest’s Mobile Banking App, which allows users to make payments of up to £250 to anyone with a VISA card and a mobile number. The recipient has 7 days in order to collect the payment.
* Did you detect a hint of sarcasm here?
** NatWest go to great lengths to explain that they have no affiliation with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Natwest Mobile Banking Usage Stats (October 4, 2012)
- NatWest TouchPay (July 11, 2012)
- Natwest iPad App (July 10, 2011)
- HSBC iPhone App (Courtesy of Natwest) (May 12, 2010)
- Natwest & RBS Online Banking Problems (June 21, 2012)