- Repossessions could reach over 50 a day in 2007
Debt could have a crippling affect this year on many families after the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (Rics) suggested that more than 50 families will get their home repossessed per day in 2007.
- SunAlliance: People unaware of motor insurance scams
SunAlliance, but some drivers in the UK are unaware of the associated risks.
- Property needs to be researched, says expert
Potential homebuyers have been warned by an investment strategist at property investment firm offplanmillionaire not to purchase a property solely on the basis of liking the look of it.
- Spencer Money Cash ISA rate increase
Spencer Money has responded immediately to the latest Bank of England base rate increase by passing the benefit on to savers with the Cash ISA.
- Post Office Instant Saver increases interest rate
The Post Office Instant Saver has been immediately affected by today’s Bank of England base rate hike, seeing an increase in the rate offered to customers.
- Balance transfer fees waived on cards
Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank customers are set to benefit from the waiving of balance transfer fees on credit cards until the end of February.