Join the 35+ million customers worldwide who use our app to spend, send, and save smarter.
Make your spend, well-spent
Pay any way, with physical cards, virtual cards, single-use virtual cards for extra protection, Google or Apple Pay — you name it
Spend abroad like a local with great exchange rates (fees additional to the rate provided may apply)
Access 55+ K in-network ATMs worldwide with no fees
Easily track and analyze your spending
Link your external bank accounts to Revolut to stay on top of all your spending in one place
Design a physical card you vibe with (fees may apply). Want to add a little luxury? Upgrade to a Metal plan for a shiny steel card
Set your kids up for financial success. Get them a complimentary Revolut ＜18 account, with their own card, so they can learn about money in a safe and fun way
Send money near, far, wherever they are
Request or send 25+ currencies with a tap to anyone, anywhere
Chat, send, and receive money, in one place. Whatever your plans, transfers are almost instant between your Revolut friends with P2P payments
No more awkward money talk! Split and settle bills in one place. You can even share a fun GIF to diffuse any tension
Save the interest-ing way
Grow your money with up to 4.25%* APY with Savings Pockets, Access your savings whenever you need to, with zero penalties or fees
Build your savings effortlessly — set up recurring transfers and round up spare change to stash cash
Explore Stock Trading (capital at risk)
Start trading stocks from $1 (other fees may apply)
Choose from 2,000+ stocks to invest in some of the world's most popular companies
Enjoy no-commission stock trading within your monthly allowance (other fees may apply)
Access our trading learn courses and quizzes
Stock trading services are provided by Revolut Trading Ltd (FRN: 832790), an appointed representative of Resolution Compliance Limited (FRN:574048) which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
End the overspend
Get instant spending notifications to keep track of every payment
Use smart budgeting and analytics tools to stop wondering where your money went, and start telling it where to go
Worried about missing upcoming payments or subscription charges? Don’t be — we’ll notify you beforehand
Looking to go even further? Upgrade to one of our paid plans to get exclusive cards, more benefits, and even cooler perks. Pick the plan that’s right for you: Premium or Metal (Paid Plan T&Cs and subscription fees apply).
Unlock security features that you control
Freeze and unfreeze your card in a tap
Use single-use cards with new details generated each time you use it, for an extra layer of protection
Set spending limits and get notifications to keep track of your money
How we protect your money
Our sophisticated fraud prevention system flags high-risk transactions and pings you an alert, so you can spot scams, and nip ‘em in the bud
It’s our business to protect your data, and we take it seriously. Extensive identity verification keeps sign-ups secure, and your account is protected with passcodes and biometrics
We’re available 24/7 via our in-app customer support
See Terms & Conditions for details. Revolut is a financial technology company. Banking services provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC)
*The highest APY is available to users on a Premium or Metal plan. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is a variable rate and subject to change. These APYs are accurate as of DATE. Monthly fees apply for Premium and Metal plans. Terms and Conditions Apply. No minimum amount required. Savings Vault services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC
The above description only represents the USA Revolut app. Features and limits may vary in other regions.
Revolut Ltd (No. 08804411) is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Firm Reference 900562). Registered address: 107 Greenwich Street, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10006
More ways to PayPal— It’s a simple and secure way to get paid back, send money to friends, discover cashback offers from brands you love, manage your account and more.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or with your PayPal balance, it’s free to send money or get paid back by friends and family in the US on PayPal
• Request money securely from friends or family and personalize your payments
FIND DEALS RIGHT IN THE APP
• Stack your rewards – Get cashback offers1 from brands you love and keep collecting your eligible credit card points* on top of it all
*Subject to issuer’s rewards program terms PayPal rewards are subject to applicable terms:paypal.com/us/legalhub/pp-rewards-program-tnc
TRACK ORDERS STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP
• Auto-track your packages even if you didn’t pay with PayPal and get live updates each step of the way
• Simply link your Gmail account to track your packages or add tracking details manually in the app if it didn't update automatically. Not all sellers are participants
PAY IN 4 WITH PAYPAL
• Buy now and pay later by splitting your purchase into 4 interest-free payments at millions of online retailers with no late fees
• Payments are easy to manage in the app
Pay in 4 is available upon approval for purchases of $30 - $1500 and is currently not available to residents of MO or NV. 18 years old or older to apply. PayPal, Inc.: Loans to CA residents are made or arranged pursuant to a CA Finance Lenders Law License. GA Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. RI Small Loan Lender Licensee. NM residents: Go to paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/campaigns/newmexicodisclosure. Learn more at paypal.com/payin4
ACCESS YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE WITH THE PAYPAL DEBIT CARD
• PayPal Balance account required to get the card
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your PayPal balance
• Shop everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide. Do it with no fees at 37,000+ MoneyPass® ATMs2
• No credit check required
More information and terms available here: paypal.com/us/debitcard 1 Deals may change and are subject to availability. Eligible items only. Redeem points for cash or other options. Terms and exclusions apply. See PayPal Rewards terms and conditions at PayPal.com/rewards-terms. 2 ATMs must display the Mastercard®, Cirrus®, Pulse® or MoneyPass® acceptance marks. Up to $400.00 USD daily withdrawal limit applies. Transactions at non-MoneyPass ATMS have a $2.50 ATM Domestic and International Withdrawal Fee. No fee for MoneyPass ATM Withdrawals in the U.S. Foreign
Transaction Fee applies for International ATM Withdrawals. ATM operator feesmay also apply. The PayPal Debit Mastercard® is issued by The Bancorp Bank, N.A., pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This is a debit card linked to your PayPal Balance account and is not a credit card. Card may be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. The Bancorp Bank, N.A., is issuer of the Card only and not responsible for the associated accounts or other products, services or offers from PayPal.PayPal is not a bank and does not itself take deposits. You will not receive any interest, credit, or other earnings on the funds in your PayPal Balance account. Your U.S. dollar PayPal Balance funds are eligible for FDIC pass-through insurance up to applicable limits, only if you have opened a PayPal Debit Card account, have enrolled in Direct Deposit, or have bought or received cryptocurrency. FDIC insurance does not protect you against the failure of PayPal. See PayPal Balance Terms and Conditions: paypal.com/us/legalhub/pp-balance-tnc#holding
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• PayPal helps keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption and fraud protection
Availability of features varies by market
Monzo is an award-winning app that helps you save smarter, spend confidently, and manage all of your money in one place. Join over 8 million users on Monzo today.
Open a personal or joint account in just a few minutes.
• Say goodbye to fees. No account fees, no spending fees, no overdraft fees and no travel fees.
• Get paid two days early. Automatically sort your paycheck into Monzo Accounts, Pots, and external accounts.
• Our award-winning support team is here to help 24/7.
• Your money is FDIC insured up to $250,000.
MONZO PUTS YOU IN CONTROL OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU’RE SPENDING
With Monzo, you can track your spending, grow your savings and be in control of your money.
• Get instant notifications each time you spend.
• Understand your spending behaviors with Trends.
• Connect other cards and accounts to see your entire financial life in one app.
• Set spending targets to track how you spend.
• Get alerts to help with your spending goals.
• Get paid two days early when you switch your paycheck to Monzo.
• Travel with fee-free payments and a fair exchange rate.
MONZO HELPS YOU SAVE, AUTOMATICALLY
• Create personalized Pots to set money aside and keep your savings separate from your main account.
• Set a savings goal with an desired amount and date and achieve it on time.
• Turn your spare change into savings with automatic roundups.
• Envelope budgeting made simple. Assign any merchant or spending category to automatically spend out of a Pot.
Money in your Monzo account is protected by FDIC, so you’re insured up to $250,000, and our anti-fraud systems make sure your money is safe, without adding friction for you. Protect your account with Touch ID, Face ID, fingerprint, or PIN.
Registered address: Monzo Inc, 447 Sutter St., Ste 405 PMB1025, San Francisco, CA 94108
The Monzo Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Barclays app
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a UK Barclays current account or Barclaycard, you can register for the app. You’ll need the 16 digit number off your card, then follow the onscreen instructions. Some customers may be required to verify their identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in. Then you can set up Touch ID or Face ID to log in faster in future.
• Log in quickly and securely when you set up access through Touch ID or Face ID
• Manage your personal, business and corporate accounts, including your Barclaycard accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account
• See recent transactions and check your balances
• Make payments to new and existing payees, transfer money between accounts or transfer a balance to your Barclaycard
• Delete Direct Debits
• Set up, edit and delete standing orders using your app
• Join Barclays Blue Rewards and earn rewards just for banking with us
• Store your documents securely with Barclays Cloud It
• Find your nearest branch or cash machine
• Use Mobile PINsentry. It can take up to 4 days for this feature to be activated in the app while we complete some security checks
• Call us straight from the app to speak to an adviser
• No need to log in to lots of apps - view your current accounts held with other banks, safely and securely, in your app
• Our iPhone app has been accredited by AbilityNet – the charity that assesses digital services for accessibility
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
This app is provided by either Barclays Bank UK PLC or Barclays Bank PLC depending on the entity you may have contracted with for banking services. Please refer to your bank documents (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Copyright © Barclays 2023. Barclays is a registered trade mark of Barclays plc, used under licence.
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676).
Registered in England. Registered No. 9740322 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered no. 1026167 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Welcome to Santander Pilot! Being part of this pilot is voluntary. If you’d like to take part, you’ll get to try out the design and features of our new app early. You can give us feedback to help us make the app better for you!
By downloading the app, you’re agreeing to be part of Santander Pilot. It’s a work in progress so not everything is available yet. You can continue to use the existing Santander Mobile Banking app, so please don’t delete this. We’ll be adding more features and enhancements during the pilot. In this version you’ll be able to:
•Choose image themes and your preferred name for the welcome screen
•See your preferred text size reflected in-app
•Try out the new payments hub, designed to make payments and transfers easier
•Double tap the Santander logo in-app to try discreet mode
•Give feedback anytime using the ‘help us improve’ side menu option
This app uses essential cookies to help make the app operational (e.g., cookies that save customised user preferences). We’ll also track non-essential cookies (e.g., cookies left by analytics tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics).
•You can still use the Santander Mobile Banking app during the pilot
•Although this is a pilot, it is a live app and transactions made are real
•You'll need a smartphone with a minimum operating system of iOS 13 (above iPhone 6s) to take part
•If you wish to stop taking part in the pilot, you can delete the pilot app.
•During the pilot, not all accessibility features will be available at the beginning. We’ll be adding them over the coming months.
•New payees may take up to 24 hours to show up on the Mobile Banking app.
• Never share a One Time Passcode (OTP) with another person. Not even a Santander employee.
• Never download software or let anyone log on to your computer or devices remotely following or during a cold call.
• Never enter your Online Banking details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
You'll need your existing Personal ID (PID) and Security Number. For a reminder of your PID type 'Forgotten Personal ID' in 'Chat with Sandi' in the existing Mobile app. If you need your security number, go to www.santander.co.uk, click 'log on' and click on ‘forgotten details?’
When you give feedback, please don't share any personal information. This includes passwords, account, or card numbers, contact details or other security information. Use the in-app ‘Help us improve’ menu option to send your feedback.
Interest rates within our App Store images are for visual purposes and may not be the latest rates.
Santander Pilot will not work on devices that have been rooted.
Apple, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
New to our app?
Join millions of customers who use this app for simple and safe everyday banking. Our app is fast, convenient and secure – keeping your bank details private at all times.
What you can do
•Log on quickly and securely with Touch ID, Face ID or three characters from your memorable information
•Manage your account – check balances and pending payments
•You can now block or cancel subscriptions in the app, just search for “subscriptions” in the app to find out more
•Set up Direct Debits and standing orders
•Pay in cheques
•Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts
•Get your Travel Money delivered for free to your home or local branch
•Send money securely outside the UK or in a foreign currency
•Receive notifications about payments and spending insights on your current account
•View your PIN or request a new one
•Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements
•Quickly find and view transactions and statements
•Update your contact details
You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’.
All you need is:
•The phone number that you’ve registered with us
•A Lloyds Bank personal, Lloyds Bank Islands personal, or Sterling international account
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
How we’ll contact you
Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any texts we send will come from LLOYDSBANK. Be wary of any message that differs from this – it could be a scam.
Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Touch ID requires at least iPhone 5s running iOS 10.0 or above or iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 (or later models). Face ID requires either iPhone X or later models, or iPad Pro with Face ID capability (2018 onwards).
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers, excluding Basic Account holders, aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
The only app to access your personal tax details with HMRC. Take control of your finances and join over 1.1 million people using the HMRC app every month. Download the HMRC app here.
The HMRC app is a handy way to:
- check your pay a few days before pay day
- check previous payments from your employer
- find out how much Income Tax you should pay
- check your company benefits
- find your tax codes
- claim a refund if you’ve paid too much tax
- work out your take-home pay with the tax calculator
- check how much Self Assessment tax you owe and make a payment
- set reminders for your Self Assessment payments
- check and save your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) for Self Assessment
- check and save your National Insurance number
- check your next tax credit payments
- manage and renew your tax credits
- access your Help to Save account
- check your Child Benefit
- check your State Pension
- check progress on forms you’ve sent to HMRC
- read messages from HMRC
- update your postal address
- choose to be contacted by HMRC electronically, instead of by letter
You can use your Government Gateway account to sign in. If you don’t have one, registration is easy and fast. You will need your National Insurance number and birth date to start.
Once you’re set-up, you can sign in quickly and securely using your face or fingerprint (depending on device support).
Join over 3 million of our members who are using the Nationwide Banking App for their everyday banking needs. It’s simple to get started.
# Manage your everyday banking needs #
Securely log-in using Touch ID, Face ID or 3 numbers of your passnumber. Once signed in you can use the app to view your balances, make payments, search for transactions and much more.
# Become a super saver #
You can use the app to create Savings Goals, easily see what your savings interest rate is, and also make impulse savings into your account - without having to log in.
# Frequently asked questions #
-- I’ve never used the app before. How do I start?
Tap the ‘Get’ button on the screen to download the app. Once downloaded, simply follow the instructions on screen. From there, all you’ll need are your Nationwide account details or debit card and card reader and the app will help you finish setting up.
-- How safe is the Nationwide Banking App?
Our Digital Banking promise means:
• We'll refund any money taken from your account without your authorisation
• We'll monitor & protect your account 24/7 with the latest technology
• We'll provide you with education on how to stay safe including top tips and information on the latest fraud and scam trends
(Please see our website for full terms and conditions. T&Cs apply.)
# You can use the app to #
• View your accounts; savings, loans, mortgages, credit cards and current accounts.
• Browse our product offerings, and open new accounts
• Freeze/unfreeze your debit card
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Change your passnumber
• Setup new bill payments and check existing payments (you may need your card reader for some transactions)
• Setup and track a Savings Goal
• Personalise your settings to update your personal details, get text alerts and go paperless
The HSBC UK Mobile Banking app has been created specially to help our UK customers do their everyday banking on the move. Download it today and you can:
•Log on quickly and securely with Face ID or Touch ID
•Make payments and check your balances on the go
•Deposit cheques by simply scanning them on your phone
•Block, report lost and order a replacement card
•View and cancel standing orders and Direct Debits
How to log on to Mobile Banking
•If you’re registered for HSBC Online Banking, you can use your existing details
•If you’re not yet registered, simply download the app, accept the terms and conditions then select ‘Register for mobile and online banking’
Access all your essential banking services on the go. Download the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app today.
Want to know more?
Log on quickly and securely
Face ID and Touch ID mean you can use your face or fingerprint to quickly log on to the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app, without having to enter a password.
Once you’re logged on, our Digital Secure Key gives you added protection against the threat of fraud. To authorise transactions, you just generate a code using a PIN or password or with Face ID or Touch ID on supported devices.
The HSBC UK Mobile Banking app lets you send money to family or friends using their account details or mobile number. Pay bills with pre-populated bank details for hundreds of major businesses. And instantly move money between your personal accounts.
Credit/Debit Card Activation
Activating a credit or debit card is easy, simply log on, select manage cards, then activate following the instructions.
With the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app you can securely access your current account, savings and credit card statements 24/7 via the 'Account details' menu.
Mobile cheque deposits
The HSBC UK Mobile Banking app lets you pay in cheques without going to a branch by selecting the account, entering the value then scanning the front and back of the cheque. Please keep any cheques until they show in your account. Daily limits apply.
Block your card
Ever lost your card, only for it to turn up the moment you cancelled it? With the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app you can place a temporary block on your card with just a few taps, and it stays blocked until you unblock it, or report it lost or stolen.
Balance After Bills
Balance After Bills helps you plan your finances from one payday to the next. It shows you how much you could have left for the month ahead, once scheduled bills like standing orders, Direct Debits, credit cards, loans and mortgages are taken into account.
Need help or assistance? Select 'Chat with us' in the Support menu and, if you’re a Digital Secure Key user, we’ll send you an alert when we reply. So you're free to get on with your day.
You can choose to restrict transactions made to gambling businesses, such as casinos and online betting companies, and recurring transactions such as The Postcode Lottery. The block only applies to individual cards held in your name.
This App is designed for use in the United Kingdom. The products and services described in this App are intended for UK customers. This App is provided by HSBC UK Bank Plc ('HSBC UK') for the use of existing customers of HSBC UK. Please do not download this App if you are not an existing customer of HSBC UK.HSBC UK is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority. If you are outside the UK, we may not be authorised to offer or provide you with the products and services available through this App in the country or region where you are located or resident in. This App is not intended for distribution, download or use by any person in any jurisdiction, country or region where the distribution, download or use of this material is restricted and would not be permitted by law or regulation.
Forget everything you know about banking.
Our personal, business and joint accounts make managing your money as seamless, simple and satisfying as it should be in 2023.
Open a bank account online in minutes - for free - from your phone, and join the millions who have already discovered the better way to bank.
What’s in it for you?
Earn interest on your money with our free current accounts
• Earn 3.25% AER / 3.19% Gross (variable) interest on balances up to £5,000 for personal and joint accounts.
• Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if
interest was paid and compounded once each year. Gross is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
No overseas fees
• We won’t charge you a penny for using your card abroad, or for withdrawing cash at an ATM.
• We’ll give you the Mastercard exchange rate, and won’t add anything on top.
• Get notifications in the local currency, and in GBP.
• Use Spaces to set money aside in a virtual change jar. Personalise with pictures, set a target, and track your progress.
• Get instant payment notifications and track your balance in real-time
• Learn where your money goes, and how to make savings, with Spending Insights
• Use Bills Manager to set aside money for your bills. It means your main balance will only show you what’s actually available for day-to-day spending.
• Save on autopilot - automatically round up payments to the nearest pound and put away the spare change.
• Connect to other money management tools through Starling Marketplace, such as PensionBee and Wealthify.
Pay and get paid seamlessly
• Owed money? Send a simple link to get paid back.
• Enjoy easy international transfers to 37 countries from your app – no hidden fees or exchange rate markups
• Pay people instantly in-app – no fiddly card reader needed
• Deposit cheques digitally from your phone and pay in cash at the Post Office.
Keep your money safe
• Your money’s covered up to £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
• With 24/7 in-app support from real humans in the UK, we’re always here to help
• Lock your card in-app and turn settings on and off, such as contactless, online, gambling and swipe payments
No monthly fees. Get mobile and web banking access, 24/7 support and simplified accounting. Deposit cash at the Post Office from as little as £3, and deposit cheques in-app by taking a photo. Automate your expenses, ring-fence money for bills, keep track of invoices with instant payment notifications and spot where your business is spending with smart analytics. Voted Best Business Banking Provider 2023.
The joint bank account
Manage collective household expenses or save up for something big together; our joint account simplifies shared spending. Get instant payment notifications, earn interest, track your spending with Insights, save up together and make important payments from one account.
Banking for the whole family, all in one app
Kite is our free debit card and app for 6-15 year olds. It’s built seamlessly into the adult’s Starling account (personal or joint) for better visibility and control.
Starling Bank is registered in England and Wales as Starling Bank Limited (No. 09092149), 5th Floor, London Fruit and Wool Exchange, 1 Duval Square, London, E1 6PW.
We’re authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 730166.
Keep track of your spending and save money with Pennies, the award-winning budgeting app for iPhone, iPad and Watch. Winner of Apple's ‘Editors Choice’ award and thousands of 5 Star reviews worldwide, Pennies is THE budgeting app for everyday people.
••• Read the reviews and see what people are saying •••
"The easiest and simplest budgeting app ever"
"Been using it everyday for a year now - and my bank account shows it!"
"The perfect, simple budgeting app that actually helps me save"
"You need this app!"
••• MAIN FEATURES •••
> HELPS YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TO SPEND
Pennies does all the hard work for you by telling you how much you have to spend today. If you spend less, no worries, Pennies will give you more money to spend tomorrow.
> HELPS YOU SAVE MONEY
Should you spend or should you save? Pennies shows your spending and finance health with bold colors, helping you slow down or speed up your spending to keep you on track.
> MORE PERSONAL THAN ANY OTHER BUDGETING APP
Pennies offers you weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, twice-monthly, custom and one-off budgets, that start on any day you want. No other budgeting app gives you this much flexibility to create budgets that work perfectly with your lifestyle.
> INSTANTLY SYNC VIA ICLOUD
Keep your budgets backed up and shared across all your iOS devices via iCloud. Pennies installs on your iPhone, Watch and iPad and seamlessly syncs your budgets for you.
> AS MANY BUDGETS AS YOU NEED
Have more than one budget that you want to keep on top of? No problem, there's no limit to how many budgets you can set up.
> FLEXIBLE EXPENSES
Sometimes we forget when we spend – that’s OK. Add and edit expenses to previous dates and budget periods, and Pennies will recalculate your budgets today so you are always up to date with your spending money.
> MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
Use any currency in the world for individual budgets.
> TRANSFER BETWEEN BUDGETS
Easily transfer money between budgets with a single click.
> SUPER SIMPLE, SUPER QUICK
Made a purchase? Sweet, just add it in. Pennies only cares about the numbers, no tags, charts or complex breakdowns here. Just the amount of money you have to spend is all you need to know.
> 3D TOUCH SUPPORT
Add budgets, transfers and expenses straight from your home screen using 3D Touch Quick Actions. Requires iPhone 6s / 6s+
> TODAY WIDGET SUPPORT
Head to the Today view in Notification Center and add Pennies Today, you'll get a handy view of your daily budgets, and with a single tap you can view them in Pennies.
> BUDGETS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES
Pennies comes ready to install on your iPhone, iPad and your Apple Watch, so you can keep your budget with you wherever you go!
Budgeting shouldn’t be hard work or boring. That’s why in Pennies you won’t find any charts, graphs or complicated diagrams. It's personal finance made easy, it’s your money made simple.
Pennies is friendly, bold and unbelievably easy to use, giving you the freedom to manage your budgets and spending in any way that suits you. It's all about keeping things easy and flexible so you can get on with having fun, spending what you want, and saving money at the end of the month.
So, start budgeting how you want, when you want, without any worry. Start using Pennies today!
If you enjoy using Pennies please rate the app! If you have any feature requests I'd love to hear them. If you want to send me chocolates and roses, that's cool too.
Check out Pennies in action: http://www.getpennies.com
Follow Pennies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/PenniesApp
Contact me – email@example.com
Apple's iPad APP OF THE WEEK (UK and Ireland), March 2011
AppStore Rewind 2011, one of Apple's favourite iPhone finance apps of 2011 (UK and Ireland)
Closely monitor your household energy and water usage and the chances are you will SAVE MONEY!
This useful application makes it easy to monitor your household utility meters. Once you start entering readings, your usage, costs and savings are calculated and displayed in easy to visualise graphs.
- Monitor up to five separate meters, e.g. electricity, gas, water, solar ... etc
- Quick entry of readings, as often as you like
- Use the rear-facing torch/flashlight when reading your meters (if your device has one)
- Local reminders so you don't forget to enter your readings
- Displays usage and costs for the latest readings period, and compares this with your average or previous year
- Plots graphs of usage and costs per day, week, month, quarter or year, so that you can visualise changes over time, e.g. against the previous year
- Multiple colour themes (black, red, blue, green ... etc)
- Import historical readings from a CSV file
- Backup your data and sync it between devices by email, AirDrop, Dropbox or iCloud
- Export your readings as a CSV file for easy import into a spreadsheet
- Universal app, works on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
METERS, CURRENCY AND RATES
- User configurable units, so the app could be used for other types of measurement
- Support for meters that count up (e.g. electricity, gas, water ... etc) or down (e.g. oil)
- Uses the currency from your device's region setting, but you can override this per meter (e.g. for holiday homes)
- Handles a wide range of rates and charges, e.g. fixed or time based rates, per-unit rates, stepped rates for up to 12 levels, Economy 7/10, time of day meters ... etc
- Check your bills by comparing any pair of readings (e.g. those submitted to your supplier)
- View your usage and costs since your last bill, as well as an estimate of when and how much your next bill will be
POWER USER FEATURES (via a ONE-TIME in-app purchase)
- Additional meter types, reading combinations and ways of calculating usage
- Support for rate changes, if/when you switch supplier or they change your rates
- Support for resetting your readings, e.g. if you get a replacement meter
- Automatic backups to iCloud
PRO USER FEATURES (via a ONE-TIME in-app purchase)
- Removes the restriction on meter numbers, e.g. for landlords, businesses and professionals
Please use the link to my support page from the AppStore page or from the app itself (or simply go to http://grahamhaley.co.uk/meters/.
Alternatively, contact me directly via my support pages and you will get a quick response.
Reached No.1 in UK Finance Charts on the App Store. Also featured on BBC Radio 4 & Sunday Times.
Unlike some free tax calculator apps, Tax Tool has all calculations and data built-in, so there's no need for an internet connection - use it anytime and anywhere, even if you don't have a signal!
• Perform Reverse Salary Calculations for working out your target salary from the take-home pay you need - useful for job interviews and pay rise negotiations
• View a pocket guide of key UK tax rates, limits and allowances, including Income Tax, National Insurance, Capital Gains Tax, Stamp Duty Land Tax and Pension Schemes
• Email your results, including a breakdown of the calculation, for sharing or backup purposes
"There's a reason for the high review scores posted for this app...it is an extremely well designed and thought out app."
"Brilliant app. Just saved me £160. Email and print give a very clear printed breakdown."
"This app is easy to use...I rarely write app reviews, but this one deserves all the praise it gets..."
"Outstanding - one of the best personal finance apps available."
Tax Tool is designed for UK taxpayers in paid employment, using the Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) system of automatic tax deduction.
The app was inspired by the quality of Apple's own apps. It was designed to be comprehensive, but also to be very easy to use and input information, with immediate results.
Choose to enter as much or as little as you want: accuracy is improved if you enter more information and if you enter your Tax Code, but it still gives a useful rough guide if you enter none of these.
A key feature is that it can perform reverse salary calculations. You can enter your desired take-home pay (what you need to receive, after payroll taxes are deducted, to cover your everyday lifestyle) and Tax Tool will instantly work out the salary needed to achieve that target. You can easily flip between these to work out net pay from gross salary or vice-versa.
The app also performs UK VAT calculations, and contains a handy reference for UK tax rates, limits and allowances.
Quick and simple: this is not designed to be a replacement for a full tax return (it doesn’t ask for full details on all your financial affairs), but it does provide a quick and useful estimate of the amount you will receive in your pay packet as an employee.
• Instant calculations as you type
• Doesn't need an Internet connection
• Shows a detailed breakdown of the calculations, including Income Tax paid at each band
• Flexible periods: enter and view results annually, monthly, four weekly, fortnightly, weekly, daily or hourly
• Calculates your National Insurance contributions, as well as your employer's
• Includes a VAT calculator, with Reverse function
• Calculates PAYE tax for tax years 2023/24, 2022/23, all the way back to 2009/10
• Provides an instant rough guide. Enter optional settings to improve accuracy
• Works with iOS 15 & iOS 16.
Optional Settings available:
• Scottish tax (SRIT) - all five bands from 2018 onwards
• Tax Codes - recognises L, S, M, N, K, T, P, X, Y, BR, D0, D1, NT, 0T, M1 and W1 codes
• Contributions to company pensions (as a percentage or fixed amount). Also supports salary sacrifice pensions and contributions taken from net pay
• Childcare Vouchers
• Student Loan repayments (Pre Sept 2012 and Post Sept 2012 schemes supported)
• Overtime and Bonuses (basic support for percentage or fixed annual amounts)
• Tax deductions
• Contributions to charities
• Salary sacrifice (three types)
• Regular deductions from net pay
• Marriage Allowance transfers
• High Income Child Benefit Charge estimation
• Ability to switch off National Insurance calculations if State Pension Age reached.
Now available in mobile [iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Mac OS, Windows], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
- Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
- Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
iCurrencyPad is not just a simple and elegant currency convertor and calculator.
iCurrencyPad also offers an up-to-the-minute exchange rates "electronic board", detailed charts of historical price trends, and more:
√ a polished, easy-to-use interface
√ 160+ currencies from around the world
√ favorite currencies to reduce clutter
√ charts for all exchange rates
√ multiple data sources
√ iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch resolutions
√ HD Retina graphics optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
◆◆◆◆◆ "Excellent! Professional! Highly Recommended... finally the currency application I have been waiting for so long..."
◆◆◆◆◆ "...I tried all other similar apps, and I am proud to announce that this app is simply the best of them all.."
◆◆◆◆◆ "Smart, intuitive and flexible!... slick interface with great functionality which further impresses with its great selection of currencies and immediate updates. Good job! Highly recommend!"
-- Simple Interface --
iCurrencyPad was designed to be fast and easy to use. Just select the currencies to convert and tap in the amount to convert. A convenient calculator allows for basic math calculations, showing the results as the values are tapped. Swipe across the display to swap the left and right currencies, or swipe up and down to select different currencies. Tap and hold to copy/paste.
-- Favorite Currencies --
While iCurrencyPad offers exchange rates for 160+ currencies from around the world, you may be interested in only a few currencies. To reduce clutter on the screen, iCurrencyPad allows you to select and sort your Favorite Currencies, so only those currencies that interest you appear on the screen, thereby making the application easier and faster to use.
-- Charts --
Detailed charts show the history of exchange rates for any two currencies. Tap on the chart for the exchange rate on any particular day. Tap with two fingers to show the change in rates between any two dates. Rotate the device for a larger chart in landscape view. Charts for most currencies are available for 1-day, 5-days, 3-months, 6-months, 1-year, 2-years, 5-years and 10-years.
-- Exchange Rates Listing --
The exchange rates listing shows a base currency compared to all other currencies, similar to the electronic exchange rate boards seen in "Change" shops around the world.
-- Exchange Rates Updates --
iCurrencyPad updates Exchange Rates on demand, or automatically at pre-defined intervals ranging from 15 seconds to 1 day. Exchange Rates are automatically updated when the app is launched, or auto-updates can be turned off when roaming. An Internet connection is required to update rates, either via cellular network or a Wifi connection. Without a connection, rates can still be accessed and converted using the last data downloaded.
-- Easy to Get Started --
A short 20-second tutorial will play when you first launch iCurrencyPad and guide you through the app's features.
-- Languages --
The user interface is offered in 9 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic. Please visit the App Store in your language for a translated description and screenshots.
-- Reviews --
"...iCurrency Pad is a great piece of software powered by a stunning design and usability. It’s beautiful, useful, powerful yet simple and straightforward..."
-- MacStories (http://bit.ly/94Y9IT)
◆ Featured in the Telegraph Must-Have Apps List in the UK
◆ Featured in the Sunday Times App List in the UK
Do you have too much month left at the end of the money? Would you like to know just how much you are spending on eating out, fuel, groceries etc every month?
'Spending Log' logs your income and expenses so you can keep track of where your money is spent. You can keep track of your money going out of and in to different accounts and can categorise these transactions for easy analysis.
◆ Identify areas where you could cut back your expenditure
◆ Know for sure where the money goes
Group your purchases into categories so you can :
√ See how much you spend on groceries in a typical week
√ See what proportion of your total spend was on fuel last month
√ Split your purchases any way you like for an analysis relevant to you
'Spending Log' is highly configurable allowing you to set up accounts, categories and time periods to suit your circumstances. You can analyse how much you spend over any combination of different accounts and categories for any time period you like.
√ Highly Configurable - Make it Your Own
√ Record Income & Expenditure on Multiple Accounts - Current, Savings, Business Expense Account, etc
√ Record Income & Expenditure under user defined Categories - Groceries, Fuel, Clothes, etc
√ Analyse your Expenditure & Income over ANY time period - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Every 10 days, etc
√ Record Account Transfers
√ Analysis includes a breakdown by Category of Expenditure Totals, Proportions & Averages over any Time Period
√ Set up Automated Recurring Transactions & Account Transfers - Monthly rent payment, Regular payment into a Savings Account, etc
√ View your logged Transactions in a Bank Statement like format and on a Calendar
√ E-Mail your Transactions as a CSV file attachment from within the App ; CSV files work with most spreadsheet software
√ Set up Balance Alerts ; be alerted when approaching your overdraft limit
√ Includes Secure Passcode Entry System to keep your log private
√ See your Account Balances at a glance
◆ This app is part of the MoneyBudgie Finance Tracking Bundle.
- All 4 Apps work together to help you get in control of your finances. For example, you can log your income & expenses in this app against categories defined in the Home Budget Plan App; transactions logged in this app affect your budgets tracked by the Budgets-Expense Tracker App, etc.
Where does the money go? Buy 'Spending Log' and find out.
The app provides an easy to use system for tracking, organising, and exporting your fares & expenses. Enter fares & expenses as you go or from your worksheet, check your daily totals for cash, card, account or any other payment methods, and export details or totals for use in spreadsheets, word processors or other apps.
Entering details is quick & easy. Commonly used entries can be saved and their details recalled with a single tap. Entries can be tagged to make them easier to find.
Totals can be displayed by day, week, month or year. Subtotals are given for accounts and different payment types (cash, card, etc.).
Accounts can be set up in advance or created on the fly. All the fares for an account can be listed separately.
Payment methods can be set up to suit your working practices and adjusted as you like.
There’s a bulk delete feature for clearing out old records.
A full help system is included in the app.
*** Proven To Work! 30+ Million chores completed and 20+ Million allowances paid using iAllowance! ***
*** Apple Staff Favorite ***
*** Featured by Money Magazine ***
*** Featured by Forbes Magazine ***
Put piggy banks and paper money behind you! iAllowance is the only thing you need to manage your child's finances and teach him or her about saving and spending money. Whether you want to set up a weekly allowance or pay out a special reward, iAllowance handles everything for you with an eye-pleasing and easy-to-use interface.
- Simple and Fun
- Run on all your iOS devices.
- Automatic and free Instant Sync
- Works With ALL Your Children
- Unlimited Number of Banks with Optional Interest
- Automatic Allowance Payments
- Chores/Jobs Tracking with Push Reminders
- Reward Tracking - Great For Motivation
- Use Real Money, Stars or Time for Banks, Allowances and Chores
- Use the Setup Assistant to Quickly Setup the App
- Email & Direct Print Reports Using AirPrint
- Parental Controls
- Automatic Local Backup
- Full World Currency Support
- Parent Themes - Including Dark Mode
SIMPLE AND FUN
iAllowance may look simple at first glance - the bookshelves and chalkboard make this app very approachable. However, iAllowance is a powerful family finance management system, allowing you to set up scheduled payouts, deduct expenditures, and show category totals - even search for a specific transaction!
SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE CHILDREN
You can setup iAllowance to track the finances for all your kids, each with a separate photo for easy identification and as many banks as you desire.
UNLIMITED NUMBER OF BANKS
Kids are very busy these days. From general spending money to clothing allowances, gas money to cell phones accounts, kids and parents have a lot to keep track of in today's world. With iAllowance, you can create an unlimited number of banks for each of your kids. Each bank has its own transaction list where you can add, edit and delete transactions as often as you need to.
If you don't want to use real money, you can setup any bank to use stars or even time. Mix and match star, time and real money banks to make iAllowance work best for you. Furthermore, you can assign an optional interest rate to any of the banks to help teach your children the value of saving money over the long term.
Let iAllowance do the remembering for you! It's easy to set up any number of allowances that will pay out automatically at repeating intervals. Each allowance can be set up to pay into one or more of the child's banks. There is no need to setup a single allowance for each bank.
Track all your children's chores with iAllowance. Get your kids involved in the process and watch the chores get done! Use the reminders to push alerts to your kids - even if iAllowance is not running.
Kids are more motivated when they have goals to work towards. You can setup rewards that you can choose to 'cash in' when you child reaches the set goal.
We feel that it's important to get your kids involved in managing their own finances, but it is also important that you have a choice as to whether or not they can edit the information. By turning on the built-in parental controls, you can restrict your kids to a view only mode while you maintain full editorial control for yourself.
You can instantly sync your data between devices using your free iAllowance account. All your data is backed up on your iAllowance account automatically. There is no need to worry about losing your data.
We are certain that iAllowance will meet all your family finance needs. So, make the leap with Jump Gap Software's iAllowance.
Gift List Budget Shopper lets you see what you're spending on who and what year round.
It's also a great shopping aid. Plan your shopping excursions ahead of time to save on time as well as money.
Current Key features include:
-Easily track people, gift ideas, finances and stores.
-Tracks what you've spent against a budget.
-Create Multiple Lists by Occasion, or Person.
-Keeps place holders for people you haven't gotten anything for yet.
-Combination lock, to keep your gifts secret!
-Integrated with address book
-Integrated with maps for store locating
-Launch web product searches right from the app.
-Add a picture to a gift list item
-Share lists via email... reimport lists sent to you.
-Preloaded with over a hundred national stores and their websites.
-Fully illustrated searchable help
-Modify built in views of the list, or create your own.
-Views can group and sort differently and filter the list.
-Mail spreadsheets to import your holiday spending into Excel
-Quick data entry.. we autocomplete as you type so you can save on precious key strokes.
-Alternately browse a dictionary of items or stores rather than typing at all.
-Track Greeting cards you've received or Sent.
-Track Gifts you've received so you know who to send thank you cards to.
Get organized in your gift shopping this year with Gift List Budget Shopper!
Enrich the Moment!
You can easly and quickly discount or save point when you purchase any goods by The membership widget management as a group, such as membership cards, earn card, coupons.
In this situation you need it!
- if you need More than one carddiscounts, Earn) at a convenience store
- (Wi-Fi /LTE) speed is slow so can't show the points card in smart phone. Did you said "Wait" in front of the casher? Membership widgets do not network communications.
- To find a point card that can be installed on my phone If you're looking for a lot App, Membership widget can be accessed quickly by providing'm iOS widget (Today Extension) feature.
- Coupon Management (I did try to use the coupons expire been deleted knew or used.)
ex> When the registration is valid for a coupon before the expiration date set tells a push.
Please check that you have used coupons are already used ^. ~
* iOS 10 App Widget compact mode support
If iOS 10 Widget compact mode App is running to move to the item
( Widget compact mode will not be changed widget size, more widgets using the widget Barcode available )
* Key Features
1. Widget Barcode
2. Apple Watch support ( Complication support )
3. Coupon Registration / Management
4. Push Notification when reaching the effective date
5. Provide multiple affiliate card, the coupon bar codes on one screen
6. Discounts and earn combinations recommended by Store
7. Managing disposal: Groups, cards, coupons, offers direct enrollment
8. Custom ( group card) registration Support
9. Backup and recovery support
10. Card support in 42 countries ( 3,000 cards )
Other errors and improvement proposals will thank you http://www.facebook.com/mswidget , http://www.instagram.com/ms_widget official site or email@example.com.
Rankings are taken directly from iTunes.