I know three things about Kazakhstan: it’s a vast country, Borat is not actually from there, and a lot of money has been made by early investors in Kazakhmys (LSE: KAZ), the country’s copper miner.
It’s almost a year since the company was floated in London, and since then it has more than doubled in value, with profits forecast to rise by a similar proportion. The price of copper has risen 85% over this period, and has more than quadrupled in recent years….
- New Tool Helps Calculate The Cost Of Your Commute To London (February 25, 2016)
- “Fare Free Mondays” Are Back On TfL For Apple Pay Users (March 2, 2016)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- 10% Of Card Payments Are Now Contactless (December 31, 2015)
- UK Consumers “Save 34 Years A Month” By Using Contactless Cards (August 31, 2016)