I know three things about Kazakhstan: it’s a vast country, Borat is not actually from there, and a lot of money has been made by early investors in Kazakhmys (LSE: KAZ), the country’s copper miner.
It’s almost a year since the company was floated in London, and since then it has more than doubled in value, with profits forecast to rise by a similar proportion. The price of copper has risen 85% over this period, and has more than quadrupled in recent years….
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Reeclaim: Get Automatic Refunds On Delayed Tube Journeys (April 25, 2018)
- Revolut launches smart Subscriptions feature (October 6, 2020)
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)