Nationwide has announced the debut of two new fixed-rate and tracker mortgage deals, which will become available on October 3rd.
The two-year fixed-rate deal is for 4.47 per cent and the two-year tracker mortgage is available for 4.29 per cent.
Steve Clode, the divisional director at Nationwide, says: “We’ve launched these two new products in response to feedback from borrowers that they would like the option to take a lower rate with a higher fee.
“These products may suit borrowers with larger mortgages and are attractive compared to other similar products in the market place.”
Reservation fees are still available with all Nationwide products if customers so choose, Mr Clode added.
The reservation fee for both the new mortgage offers currently stands at £1,499.
Currently the base rate of interest stands at 4.75 per cent, however many economists have forecast this to be raised before the end of the year.
This article: © Moneyexpert Ltd.
- New Nationwide Banking App Launched (July 13, 2016)
- Apple Pay Now Supports Halifax & Lloyds (September 11, 2015)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)
- Gocompare.com Launches Enhanced Current Account Comparison Service (March 26, 2015)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)