Contents Insurance For University Students

One thing that is often forgotten when university students go into a new house is whether they need to get insurance for their belongings; most will have a mobile phone, and many will now also have PCs, televisions, DVD players and digital cameras, amongst other gadgets.

It’s worth students finding out whether they’re covered on their parents’ home & contents insurance – some might be, but if not, insurance deals can easily be found by shopping around on the net.

Compare home insurance quotes online at

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *