- HSBC Green Sale five-year fixed-rate mortgage introduced
five-year fixed-rate mortgage has been launched by the bank.
- House prices will fall in 2007, says expert
House prices are set to fall during the coming year due to an increase in the number of properties available for purchase, according to the founder of property website PrimeMove.
- Scottish first-time buyers facing ‘unaffordable’ housing
First-time buyers in Scotland are finding it increasingly hard to get a foot onto the property ladder with house prices continuing to rise.
- RBS mobile bank set for launch
Beginning next month, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) mobile bank service will be launched in both north and west Yorkshire as well as in Wales.
- Leicester Post Office system launched
Leicester Post Office system has been created by the bank to provide a means for business customers to receive a more efficient service.
- Young people ‘careless’ about debt
Young people are heading a trend that is seeing a lax attitude being given towards the idea of debt due to irresponsible spending, according to an insolvency expert.
- Landlords aim to make room for latest arrivals
The explosion of migrant workers to the UK has been one of the most influential factors underpinning rental demand and property prices in London and several other prime areas of the country in recent years.
- Just a note to say: can I buy your house?
The mismatch between supply and demand in the property market means desperate would-be buyers are bypassing estate agents by dropping leaflets.
- Banks hope to grab the bargain-hunters
Sales fever has hit the high street over the last week but as well as bargains on clothes and electronics, the new year can also be a good time to grab decent deals on your finances.
- With-profits bonus rates expected to fall further
Holders of with-profits policies look set for another round of disappointment this year when the bonus season kicks off.
- New money calls for the personal touch
There is a growing queue of private banks and wealth managers chasing the £100,000-plus investor as the numbers of these wealthy individuals looks set to break through the 2m barrier for the first time in 2007.
- One In Eight Brits Will Switch To Digital-Only Bank This Year (April 28, 2015)
- Apple Pay Now Supports Halifax & Lloyds (September 11, 2015)
- Barclays Top Bank On Facebook (September 20, 2015)
- Apple Pay Coming To The UK In July 2015 (June 8, 2015)
- Gocompare.com Launches Enhanced Current Account Comparison Service (March 26, 2015)