Alliance & Leicester (A&L) is using the new year to amend its mortgage products, with a number being re-priced.
Included in the range is a buy-to-let two-year tracker, which directly follows the Bank of England’s base rate and is currently five per cent. It has an arrangement fee of £999 and is available at up to 75 per cent loan-to-value.
In addition, tracking the base rate plus 0.04 per cent is the self certified two-year product, which again has a fee of £999 but is available at 85 per cent loan-to-value.
Mehrdad Yousefi, A&L’s head of intermediary mortgages, describes the products as “market-leading”, offering “great choice and value for money”.
He emphasised the low headline rates and low arrangement fees which potentially give the consumer the chance to rearrange their finances to ensure they receive the best rate for their circumstances.
A&L also offers personal loans, current accounts and a range of investment products.
This article: © Moneyexpert Ltd.
- WealthDunk: Compare Online Investment Managers (February 3, 2017)
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- Pariti: Free App To Pay Off Debt & Start Saving (September 21, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)
- Topshop & Barclaycard bPay Launch Contactless Payment Accessory Range (November 12, 2015)