- Buy-to-let investors ‘should plan for another rate hike’
Potential buy-to-let property investors should factor another rate hike by the Bank of England into their planning considerations this year, experts have suggested.
- New guidelines may end postcode lottery
Long-term care is one of the less palatable realities of life. It is something most of us would rather leave as a bridge to cross when we come to it.
- Pressure grows on would-be investors as double whammy hits market
The combination of rising interest rates and falling rental yields is racheting up pressure on buy-to-let investors, particularly those who are entering the market now as house prices touch new peaks.
- Love ’em and leave ’em approach swells the bill
Most fund managers only pay lip service to Warren Buffett’s dictum that "the ideal holding period is forever"
- First-time buyers are not yet home and dry
If you have just bought your first property, then congratulations, you’ve conquered the most inhospitable housing market for the past 15 years.
- Fears over Revenue’s backlog of tax returns
You need to file by the end of January to avoid a penalty, but don’t be surprised if you still get a reminder from the taxman
- WealthDunk: Compare Online Investment Managers (February 3, 2017)
- Experian Launches Free Credit Score Service (September 7, 2016)
- comparethemarket.com Launches New App For Instant Energy Price Comparison (July 22, 2015)
- Munnypot Digital Financial Advice Service Launches (January 12, 2017)
- Loot: Money Management App For Students (September 14, 2015)