- New HSBC five-year fixed-rate mortgage enters market
Following the Bank of England’s base rate hike last week, a new HSBC five-year fixed-rate mortgage has been announced by the bank.
- BMI ‘no factor’ in lower health insurance premiums
Hitting the gym to lower your body mass index (BMI) will not necessarily cut your health insurance premiums, according to an industry insider.
- Leicester car insurance ‘doesn’t live up to reputation’
Leicester’s recently launched offer.
- CIS home insurance ‘offers increased flexibility’
CIS is offering customers increased flexibility with a new home insurance product that allows them to set their level of cover to suit their individual needs.
- Britannia mortgage ‘is just a click away’
A Britannia mortgage is now just a click away thanks to the launch of a new online application process that allows borrowers to apply for new mortgage or switch from their existing one from the comfort of their own home.
- NatWest Welcome Account is first for Poles
NatWest has launched the first dedicated Polish bank account in Britain, allowing Polish-speaking migrants living and working in this country to transfer money to their families at home.