UPDATE 24th November 2008: If you’re looking for information on the latest changes to tax rates announced today, please see our post on the pre-Budget report key points.
It’s useful to know if you’re changing jobs or inline for a pay rise, at it will help you see how much you are likely to be taking home in your pay packet each month.
Also, if you’re a student, it will give you an idea of the repayment threshold for your student loan (although I think things might have changed since my days as a student, as the amount you have to earn before paying back your loan is significantly higher than it appears to be now).
- Student Loan Calculator (September 19, 2011)
- lendwithcare.org: Microloans To Help People Out Of Poverty (November 3, 2010)
- Payday Loans For Students? OMG! (January 12, 2012)
- Got An Idea For An iPhone App? Get It Developed & Get Paid (March 31, 2011)
- Student Loans Company Fraud Phone Calls (December 15, 2011)