April 16th, 2007 4 Comments » | POSTED BY ROB
How Much Tax Will I Pay?
UPDATE 24th November 2008: If you’re looking for information on the latest changes to tax rates announced today, please see our post on the pre-Budget report key points.
It’s useful to know if you’re changing jobs or inline for a pay rise, at it will help you see how much you are likely to be taking home in your pay packet each month.
Also, if you’re a student, it will give you an idea of the repayment threshold for your student loan (although I think things might have changed since my days as a student, as the amount you have to earn before paying back your loan is significantly higher than it appears to be now).
- Student Loans: Pay or Delay? (July 10, 2007)
- Prepare For Another Interest Rate Rise (April 25, 2007)
- Interest-Only Mortgages: Deadly Home Loans (July 6, 2006)
- HSBC Offers Cashback on Repaid Loans (July 7, 2006)
- Interest-Only Mortgage Confession (May 19, 2006)