UPDATE 24th November 2008: If you’re looking for information on the latest changes to tax rates announced today, please see our post on the pre-Budget report key points.
It’s useful to know if you’re changing jobs or inline for a pay rise, at it will help you see how much you are likely to be taking home in your pay packet each month.
Also, if you’re a student, it will give you an idea of the repayment threshold for your student loan (although I think things might have changed since my days as a student, as the amount you have to earn before paying back your loan is significantly higher than it appears to be now).
- UK Consumers “Save 34 Years A Month” By Using Contactless Cards (August 31, 2016)
- PKTMNY: Online Pocket Money & Savings For Kids (Controlled By Parents) (February 1, 2013)
- OnTrees Updates iPhone App (February 8, 2013)
- Splittable: Split Bills, Track Expenses With Housemates (February 16, 2016)
- Moneybox: Save & Invest With As Little As £1 (September 2, 2016)