Following user feedback, a raft of new features have been developed which aims to make budgeting with Pennies better than ever:
- Updated interface:Â New improved interface makes navigation much easier on larger phones.
- Rollover budgets:Â Now any money you over or under spend gets rolled into your next budget. Tap on a budget from the ‘My Budgets’ screen to turn rollover on.
- Full expense editing:Â You can now edit the description, date, amount and budget for each expense. Just tap on an expense from the ‘History’ screen to edit it.
- Budget organization:Â Organize your budgets however you like, just press and hold a budget from the ‘My Budgets’ screen to re-order it.
- Budgets overview:Â New enhanced ‘My Budgets’ screen makes for a super quick and useful overview of all your budgets.
- Amazing soundpacks:Â Customize Pennies with new soundpacks available as In App Purchases.
Pennies is available for iPhone from the Apple App Store.
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Blinq: Expense Tracking App (November 9, 2016)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Revolut launches smart Subscriptions feature (October 6, 2020)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)