Following user feedback, a raft of new features have been developed which aims to make budgeting with Pennies better than ever:
- Updated interface: New improved interface makes navigation much easier on larger phones.
- Rollover budgets: Now any money you over or under spend gets rolled into your next budget. Tap on a budget from the ‘My Budgets’ screen to turn rollover on.
- Full expense editing: You can now edit the description, date, amount and budget for each expense. Just tap on an expense from the ‘History’ screen to edit it.
- Budget organization: Organize your budgets however you like, just press and hold a budget from the ‘My Budgets’ screen to re-order it.
- Budgets overview: New enhanced ‘My Budgets’ screen makes for a super quick and useful overview of all your budgets.
- Amazing soundpacks: Customize Pennies with new soundpacks available as In App Purchases.
Pennies is available for iPhone from the Apple App Store.
- Spending & Budgeting iPhone App “Pennies” Updated with New Features (January 7, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Adds Budget Tracking (June 6, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Release New Web App (April 13, 2016)
- MoneyDashboard Launches New iOS & Android Apps (September 5, 2016)
- Barclays Confirms Imminent Apple Pay Launch (February 17, 2016)