ED BALLS, economic secretary to the Treasury, yesterday announced the government will allow investors to move savings currently held in cash individual savings accounts (ISAs) into the stocks and shares component without penalty.
Read the full article at Scotsman.com
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Chip: Automatic Savings App Launched (October 13, 2016)
- Zopa Announces Plan to Launch “Next Generation” Bank (November 18, 2016)
- Brits ‘Overwhelmed’ & ‘Stressed’ By Money Management (January 12, 2017)
- Plum, AI Facebook Chatbot For Saving & Investment (February 22, 2017)