- Leicester buy-to-let fixed rates announced
Leicester has announced lower-priced two and three year buy-to-let fixed rates in order to give buy-to-let mortgage borrowers better peace of mind.
- Christmas budget warning for generous men
Generous men are being urged to manage their gift budgets better in order to avoid overspending this Christmas.
- PrivacyGuard to protect Sainsbury’s Bank customers
Sainsbury’s Bank is taking steps to protect its customers against the growing problem of identity theft by introducing specialist cover.
- Leicester online banking
Leicester has won a series of awards from the computing industry for its drive to prevent internet fraud through innovative online banking services.
- Abbey notes emergence of financially savvy Brits
Despite news of a personal debt crisis sweeping the nation, new research from Abbey shows that over three quarters of Brits think they are managing their finances quite well.
- Christmas ID fraud warning from MyCallcredit
Debit and credit card customers are being warned to be careful with their plastic this Christmas in order to avoid becoming victims of ID fraud.