MyFinances.co.uk reports on some of the weird and wonderful insurance claims Norwich Union has received:
- One driver had their windscreen smashed by a frozen squirrel falling out of a tree.
- Another had their bonnet smashed by a falling reindeer.
- One cars paintwork was damaged through cows licking it.
- A potato rolled under the brake pedal in another car.
- A frozen kebab was blamed for an accident.
Norwich Union says that in all the above cases, they did pay out. And I thought we were unlucky getting hit by other drivers twice in one week!