A new homeowner loan has been launched by HSBC as part of a sale the bank is conducting.
The product has been described by the lender as “market-leading” and offers a fixed rate of 5.17 per cent for five years.
Available for a limited time, the mortgage forms part of the HSBC Green Sale, which contributes £2 to an environmental fund for every associated product sold.
The loan has no booking or exit fees and is available for new and existing customers at up to 90 per cent loan-to-value.
In particular, Mike Oliver, manager of the sale, emphasises the potential benefits of no exit fees.
“[They] can wipe out the savings made by re-mortgaging so it’s vital to know all the costs associated with your new mortgage before switching,” he remarked.
The HSBC Green Sale also includes a zero per cent credit card offer and discounts available on insurance products.
This article: © Moneyexpert Ltd.
- Ticketclever: New Site Could Save You 60% On Train Fares (February 2, 2017)
- HSBC SmartSave: New Micro-Savings App (December 5, 2016)
- Pariti: Free App To Pay Off Debt & Start Saving (September 21, 2016)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Curve Wants To Replace All Your Credit & Debit Cards (February 18, 2016)