Consumers looking to rearrange their finances and compare loans this January could benefit from two products currently on the market.
HSBC’s online bank first direct has announced its Big 7 Sale, which covers a number of offers including a 25 per cent interest rebate on personal loans of £5,000 to £25,000.
The loan must be taken out over a minimum period of 24 months and is subject to the borrower meeting all repayments on the agreed dates.
In addition, Abbey is offering its existing customers a typical annual percentage rate of 6.9 per cent on loans of £7,500 or more.
Sue Hayes, a spokesperson for the lender, underlined the benefits of certain offers at this time of year.
“Customers typically review their finances in the new year and in response to this, we have launched some highly competitive offers to help people kick start their finances in 2007,” she said.
This article: © Moneyexpert Ltd.
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- One In Eight Brits Will Switch To Digital-Only Bank This Year (April 28, 2015)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- UK Consumers “Sceptical” About Benefits of Digital-Only Banks (October 17, 2016)
- UK Contactless Spending Triples in 12 Months (August 26, 2015)