Today saw the start of the Natwest bank charge court case involving lawyer Tom Brennan, who is representing himself in the attempt to get permission to sue the bank over its charges.
So far, there isn’t much to report, other than a lot of big words being used (“egregiously inviduous”) and that Natwest do not think the case should go ahead.
Coverage over at the BBC. The result of the court case is expected by the end of the week.
- Fraud Warning For Bank Customers On Twitter (September 10, 2015)
- NatWest Invest: NatWest Launching Online Investment Service (February 9, 2017)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- Apple Pay Now Supports Halifax & Lloyds (September 11, 2015)
- New Bank Mondo Crowdfunding £1 Million Investment (February 18, 2016)