As we’re approaching the start of the new academic year, I’m starting a series of posts looking at the thorny subject of student finance.
Studies suggest that this year’s freshers will owe £21,000 on average by the time they graduate, so it’s becoming more and more important that students, and their parents, are thinking about how they can get through University in the most money-savvy way possible.
The first post in the series will look at choosing the best student bank account.
- Loot: Money Management App For Students (September 14, 2015)
- Energy Saving Tips For Students (September 28, 2016)
- Young People “Most Likely To Be Victims Of Online Fraud” (November 11, 2018)
- A Run On RBS Bank? No, Just A Game Of American Football (August 20, 2015)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)