At the end of last month The Telegraph published a table of the performance of stocks and share Child Trust Funds.
If you want to compare how your kids trust fund has performed, view the table.
The table shows just how much difference your decision can make to the size of the fund – the growth since launch varies from 7% to 108%. Obviously, it’s easy in hindsight to see which fund you should have invested in, and of course, past performance is certainly no guide to future growth.
- NatWest Invest: NatWest Launching Online Investment Service (February 9, 2017)
- Paypal Mobile App Redesign (February 21, 2016)
- Video: Apple Pay In Action (September 10, 2014)
- Santander Launches New App “Kitti” To Help Groups Manage Money (July 22, 2015)
- Halifax: Mobile Banking Soars As Customers Bank On The Move (May 18, 2015)