A few months ago I posted about the Standard Life demutualisation and the prospect of a shares windfall for their clients.
Standard Life have today revealed the level of windfall that each customer may receive. As was expected, around a half of their customers are in line to receive more than Â£1,000, the other half receiving windfalls of between Â£500 and Â£1,000.
As mentioned back in October, to qualify for the windfall:
…you must have a with-profits policy which is active or matures after the cut-off date, expected to coincide with the board’s announcement at the end of this month that it is full steam ahead to the flotation. To qualify for shares, the policy must have been started before March 31, 2004.
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)