You should really have a budget. So should I. But if like me you’re not sure where to start, then take a look at the ultimate guide to personal finance budgeting.
This guide features a fantastic amount of budgeting resources (79 in fact), beginning with why you should have a budget in the first place, how to create and then maintain your budget, useful budgeting tips and tricks plus software / tools you can use to help you out. All in all, anything and everything you could ever want to know about budgeting is featured, so start reading and get budgeting.
photo credit: shareski
- Budget Calculator: Are You Better Or Worse Off? (March 16, 2016)
- Spending & Budgeting iPhone App “Pennies” Updated with New Features (January 7, 2016)
- £20m Stolen From UK Bank Accounts Thanks To Malware (October 14, 2015)
- Is Your Contactless Card Being Scanned Without You Knowing? (February 19, 2016)
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)