You’re allowed to move your entitlement to a nominee account – such as an online stock broking account – without there being an impact on the freeby shares.
The Motley Fool’s take on why you should be buying Standard Life shares at the discounted rate, if you’re lucky enough to be eligible.
More discussion about whether to buy Standard Life shares, this time from The Independent.
“The Home of Growth Investing”
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)