Those Woolworths stores that are still open are to get an extra day of trading following a decision by the Woolies administrators.
Deloitte have decided to keep the store open for another day so that they can sell off as much of the stock as possible, although more than half of its 800 stores have already closed. So those that were due to close today will now be open until tomorrow, and those closing on 5th Jan will have until the 6th.
You can see a full list of the Woolworths closing dates here.
photo credit: Dick Penn
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)
- Monzo For Android Devices (May 25, 2016)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of £173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- Saving App PiggyPot Goes Public (June 20, 2016)