Linux users have been a little left out when it comes to personal finance software, but things are starting to change, and TechRadar has an extremely in-depth look at 6 of the best packages available.
The review looks at the following software:
Both GnuCash and Moneydance 2008 come out of top with an impressive 9/10. Go and read the reviews.
- £20m Stolen From UK Bank Accounts Thanks To Malware (October 14, 2015)
- Monzo Opens To Public (March 18, 2016)
- iZettle Raises €60 Million, Introduces iZettle Advance (August 28, 2015)
- Monzo Adds Siri Integration, Launches On Android (September 30, 2016)
- Avoid This Amazon Scam (January 18, 2017)