If you’ve had a new mobile phone for Christmas, you may want to make some cash by selling your old phone, and you may be surprised what your old mobile is worth.
There are numerous websites that will take your phone off your hands in return for cash and vouchers, but one of the easiest ways to make sure you’re getting the best deal for your phone is by comparing offers at SellMyMobile.com*.
This site allows you to compare the prices of your mobile from 38 seperate phone buyers, including the well known names such as Mazuma, Envirofone and Fonebank (what is it with these websites and poor spelling?).
How much you will make will of course depend on how modern or desirable your old phone is, but here are some examples of the prices that the most popular traded in phones are currently fetching, plus you can find out how much your phone is worth by typing the model into the banner below*:
|Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB||£106|
|Apple iPhone 4 16GB||£268|
|Blackberry Curve 8520||£51|
|Blackberry Bold 9700||£88|
|Nokia 5800 XpressMusic||£51.50|
* Affiliate link
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- New Features For Monzo; Friend Payments, Security & More (November 16, 2016)
- Sweatcoin App “Pays You” To Get Fit (February 8, 2017)