Karen over at Help Me To Save has started a Peer Index list of UK personal finance Twitter accounts, to help you keep up with latest tweets about money from UK-based personal finance writers on Twitter:
The list provides a good starting point for staying abreast on personal finance on Twitter, but there are a few accounts which need adding, such as Martin Lewis/MoneySavingExpert for starters, as well as numerous finance journalists, like Paul Lewis from the BBC’s Money Box radio programme.
- HSBC Online Banking “Back To Normal” (January 7, 2016)
- Leetchi.com: Money Collection Platform Launches In UK (October 19, 2016)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)
- MoneyDashboard Launches New iOS & Android Apps (September 5, 2016)
- Zopa Announces Plan to Launch “Next Generation” Bank (November 18, 2016)