Lifehacker recently ran it’s “Hive Five” vote for the best personal finance management site, and Mint has been announced as the winner by a big margin.
Lifehacker polled its readers to nominate their favourite PFMs, from which they then picked the top five for a final vote.
Mint came in well ahead of the rest with a massive 85% of votes (getting over 5,000 votes), followed by Yodlee MoneyCenter (5%) and Buxfer (2%).
It’s not a particularly surprising result given the number of users Mint has gained in the short time it has been around.
Sadly, Mint is still not available in the UK.
We’ll b reviewing some of the UK personal finance management tools over the next few weeks, to give you an idea of the alternatives that are currently available.
- Pariti: Free App To Pay Off Debt & Start Saving (September 21, 2016)
- Royal London Money Manager Is Closing (September 1, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)
- Monzo Opens To Public (March 18, 2016)
- Cleo: Money Management Via Text & Facebook Messenger (January 25, 2017)