Personal Financial Management (or PFM) tools are still in their infancy in the UK, largely overshadowed by their American counterparts.
Just take a look at Wikipedia’s comparison of personal financial management software, which shows just how many of these tools are available, yet most are aimed at US users.
Over the next few weeks we’re going to be looking at a few of these tools, with an emphasis on the following web-based tools that are accessible to the UK market:
photo credit: freakalad
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)