Personal Financial Management (or PFM) tools are still in their infancy in the UK, largely overshadowed by their American counterparts.
Just take a look at Wikipedia’s comparison of personal financial management software, which shows just how many of these tools are available, yet most are aimed at US users.
Over the next few weeks we’re going to be looking at a few of these tools, with an emphasis on the following web-based tools that are accessible to the UK market:
photo credit: freakalad
- Cleo: Money Management Via Text & Facebook Messenger (January 25, 2017)
- Brits â€˜Overwhelmedâ€™ & â€˜Stressedâ€™ By Money Management (January 12, 2017)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Ernest: Latest Chatbot To Bring Artificial Intelligence To Your Bank Account (January 25, 2017)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)