Bitterwallet has been on something of a crusade over the last couple of weeks concerned with the inconsistencies and misinformation surrounding changes to their call charges and cancelling your mobile phone contract with Orange.
Over a series of posts and with help from their readers, they found out some rather interesting information which provided a useful reference for those wishing to worm their way out of their Orange contracts.
Eventually, they actually managed force Orange into a u-turn over some of their new call charges (which was actually the trigger for you being able to cancel your contract).
- Cancelling your Orange contract – what does the law say?
- Cancel your Orange contract – official statement from Ofcom
- Cancel your Orange contract – no answers, plenty of questions
- Orange – the latest gravy in the battle for contract cancellations
- Cancelling your Orange contract – a troubleshooting guide
Bitterwallet have now turned their sights onto Virgin Mobile. Watch out Branson!
photo credit: Sarah G…
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- Ernest: Latest Chatbot To Bring Artificial Intelligence To Your Bank Account (January 25, 2017)
- 6 Tips For Cheaper Roaming Abroad (June 30, 2016)
- Listen: Bank Scam Tricks Victim Out Of £12,000 (September 4, 2015)
- Moneybox: Save & Invest With As Little As £1 (September 2, 2016)