Bitterwallet has been on something of a crusade over the last couple of weeks concerned with the inconsistencies and misinformation surrounding changes to their call charges and cancelling your mobile phone contract with Orange.
Over a series of posts and with help from their readers, they found out some rather interesting information which provided a useful reference for those wishing to worm their way out of their Orange contracts.
Eventually, they actually managed force Orange into a u-turn over some of their new call charges (which was actually the trigger for you being able to cancel your contract).
- Cancelling your Orange contract – what does the law say?
- Cancel your Orange contract – official statement from Ofcom
- Cancel your Orange contract – no answers, plenty of questions
- Orange – the latest gravy in the battle for contract cancellations
- Cancelling your Orange contract – a troubleshooting guide
Bitterwallet have now turned their sights onto Virgin Mobile. Watch out Branson!
photo credit: Sarah G…
- Warning: Amazon Prime Renewal Phone Call Scam (July 27, 2020)
- Mobile #1 Channel For First Direct Customers (November 10, 2018)
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)