Remember we talked about the ill-conceived “mortgage rescue scheme” a few months ago, and the fact that it had helped just one family?
Well, there’s some good news.
The best part of £300million thankfully hasn’t been wasted. Figures show that the scheme has now helped a total of 15 families in England, and as many as 70 families in Wales. Sadly, nobody in Scotland has yet benefited from the scheme, and Northern Ireland is still waiting to receive funding for it, but hey, at least it’s a start.
- Monzo Opens To Public (March 18, 2016)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)
- Financial Technology Competition Launched (March 4, 2015)
- 10% Of Card Payments Are Now Contactless (December 31, 2015)
- Thousands Use Twitter To Complain About HMRC Phone Lines (September 9, 2015)