Following on from a previous post on how much the average family pays in tax, Where Does It Go has done some more investigation and worked out where exactly the money gets spent.
Using the average weekly tax spend, together with the tax chart recently featured on the Guardian they’ve worked out that each week the average family pays Â£36 of tax to the NHS, Â£21 for schools and Â£12 for the Army, Navy and RAF, amongst other things.
For the full breakdown, read the full post.
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)
- Young People “Most Likely To Be Victims Of Online Fraud” (November 11, 2018)
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)