Following on from a previous post on how much the average family pays in tax, Where Does It Go has done some more investigation and worked out where exactly the money gets spent.
Using the average weekly tax spend, together with the tax chart recently featured on the Guardian they’ve worked out that each week the average family pays £36 of tax to the NHS, £21 for schools and £12 for the Army, Navy and RAF, amongst other things.
For the full breakdown, read the full post.
- MoneyDashboard Launches New iOS & Android Apps (September 5, 2016)
- MoneyDashboard Updates Apps (September 22, 2015)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Release New Web App (April 13, 2016)