At just 0.5%, we’re currently experiencing the lowest rate of interest since the Bank of England was founded back in 1694.
Marvel as the rate remains unchanged for a hundred years between 1720 and 1820, or just imagine how much you’d save or how eye-wateringly high your mortgage repayment would be if interest rates hit the heights of 17% again, as they were back in 1979.
I’m sure there must be a good use for all of this data, I just can’t think of it at the moment.
- Munnypot Digital Financial Advice Service Launches (January 12, 2017)
- Plum, AI Facebook Chatbot For Saving & Investment (February 22, 2017)
- Ernest: Latest Chatbot To Bring Artificial Intelligence To Your Bank Account (January 25, 2017)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- Folio App: Save Small Amounts For Specific Goals (November 30, 2016)