At just 0.5%, we’re currently experiencing the lowest rate of interest since the Bank of England was founded back in 1694.
Marvel as the rate remains unchanged for a hundred years between 1720 and 1820, or just imagine how much you’d save or how eye-wateringly high your mortgage repayment would be if interest rates hit the heights of 17% again, as they were back in 1979.
I’m sure there must be a good use for all of this data, I just can’t think of it at the moment.
- Pariti: Free App To Pay Off Debt & Start Saving (September 21, 2016)
- 6 Tips For Cheaper Roaming Abroad (June 30, 2016)
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- Munnypot Digital Financial Advice Service Launches (January 12, 2017)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)