If you’re a user of Mozilla’s Firefox browser and are keen on finding deals when shopping online, then the InvisibleHand add-on might be for you.
Once installed, InvisibleHand will subtly let you know when an item you are viewing is available cheaper elsewhere. It will then give you a link to the cheaper product on an alternative site.
The success you have with the tool will be largely based on the number of retailers it can cover – thankfully, it already has decent coverage with some of the major online retailers and household names, such as:
- PC World
The tool is still in beta, and they’re hoping to add more retailers in the future.
To try it out, download InvisibleHand now.
- Interactive Tool To Help You Fight Fraud (November 28, 2014)
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- Droplet Signs Up Chiltern Railways & Airparks To Mark London Launch (March 21, 2013)
- Google Launches Car Insurance Comparison Tool (September 11, 2012)
- Cheaper Train Fares With Split Ticketing (October 1, 2012)