Black Friday shopping, on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and seen as the beginning of Christmas shopping season, has begun to leak over from the US, and this year we’re starting to see a growth in Black Friday discounts here in the UK.
This year, one such deal is Apple are offering a rare discount on iTunes gift cards.
From Black Friday (28th November) to “Cyber Monday” (the Monday after Black Friday, 1st December), Apple are offering a 20% discount on iTunes cards of £25 and over via the new digital gift card service,GiftCloud.
So if you’re struggling for presents for someone with an Apple device, or buy lots of apps or music for your own device, this deal offers a good discount.
- Brits To Spend £1.5billion On “Cyber Monday” (November 27, 2014)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- “Fare Free Mondays” Are Back On TfL For Apple Pay Users (March 2, 2016)
- Driving Apps To Help Cut Your Car Insurance (July 30, 2015)