Black Friday shopping, on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and seen as the beginning of Christmas shopping season, has begun to leak over from the US, and this year we’re starting to see a growth in Black Friday discounts here in the UK.
This year, one such deal is Apple are offering a rare discount on iTunes gift cards.
From Black Friday (28th November) to “Cyber Monday” (the Monday after Black Friday, 1st December), Apple areÂ offering a 20% discount on iTunes cards ofÂ Â£25 and over via the new digital gift card service,GiftCloud.
So if you’re struggling for presents for someone with an Apple device, or buy lots of apps or music for your own device, this deal offers a good discount.
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)