Just a quick reminder that we’re currently running a competition, courtesy of Money Vista, which gives you the chance to win a 12 month subscription to help you develop your own financial plan, plus £100 John Lewis vouchers.
You can read more about our first impressions of Money Vista.
If you’d like the chance to try out MoneyVista for free, they’ve kindly offered one Money Watch reader the chance to win a free 12-month subscription to the service (worth £75), plus the winner will also receive £100 John Lewis vouchers, which is a brilliant prize. There are three ways to enter the competition:
- Leave a comment on this post (make sure you enter a valid email address so we can get in touch with you if you’re the lucky winner).
- Retweet the following Tweet:
— Rob Lewis (@moneywatch) April 16, 2012
- Like Money Watch on Facebook
You may enter using any of the methods above, and you may use more than one method to increase your chances of winning, but only one entry will be allowed per person per method. The winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries received. The judges decision is final, and there is no cash alternative to the prizes. Open to UK residents only. The competition closes on 30th April 2012. We’ll announce the winner here on Money Watch shortly after that date. Good luck!
- Royal London Money Manager Is Closing (September 1, 2016)
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- “Fare Free Mondays” Are Back On TfL For Apple Pay Users (March 2, 2016)
- Collect Money With Ease With Monzo.Me (December 8, 2016)
- Saving App PiggyPot Goes Public (June 20, 2016)