Voucher and deal website Savoo.co.uk has surveyed 1300 adults in the UK to find out how they’re using discount vouchers and what they’re saving by using them.
The results of the recent survey were compared with a previous survey done a couple of years ago, to see whether consumer attitudes to vouchers had changed, and were then used to put together the following infographic (click for a larger version):
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- Could A Dashcam Save You Money On Your Car Insurance? (October 11, 2016)
- Google To Shut Down Their Financial Comparison Service (February 24, 2016)
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- Saving App PiggyPot Goes Public (June 20, 2016)