Lovemoney.com has launched a free iPhone app to help you track all of your bank and credit card accounts on your phone.
The MoneyTrack app, which is available from iTunes, compliments Lovemoney.com’s online account aggregator which has been available for some time.
MoneyTrack aggregates all of that account information into a single place. MoneyTrack allows you to see not only the various account balances, but also analyse those balances, keep track of your spending behaviour and perhaps spot a few ways to save some cash.
There is currently only an iPhone/iPad version of the app, although other platforms are likely to be catered for in the future.
The MoneyTrack login page:
An overview of your transactions, with a clever use of “bubbles” to show the aggregate of spending and saving:
Adding an account:
We’ll be giving the Lovemoney.com MoneyTrack iPhone app a good test drive over the next couple of weeks, and will post our thoughts here.
View more personal finance iPhone apps.
- Revolut launches smart Subscriptions feature (October 6, 2020)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)