Discussions of a possible house price crash have been heated on the Fool discussion boards. So far though, the crash hasn’t materialised.
None the less, the stock market has marked down house builders, most probably in the expectation that a crash is imminent. From, an investor’s point of view this makes the construction sector a possible value play….
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)
- Young People “Most Likely To Be Victims Of Online Fraud” (November 11, 2018)
- Man Charged Over Covid-19 Vaccine Scam Text Messages (January 23, 2021)