“Your favourite building society now offers the mortgage that never ends”. So reads the home page of the Kent Reliance Building Society, which has just announced that it will be offering interest-only mortgages that can be passed on to your heirs along with the home when you die.
Your heirs can then decide whether they want to deal with the mortgage themselves and keep the home or sell up, repay the mortgage and keep any leftover equity, assuming there is any at the time….
- Yorkshire Building Society Launch Financial Advice By Video (September 23, 2015)
- Barclays Top Bank On Facebook (September 20, 2015)
- Habito Launches “World’s First AI Mortgage Advice Chat Bot” (September 15, 2016)
- Invalidating your home insurance could be as easy as Airbnb (April 20, 2015)
- Is Your Contactless Card Being Scanned Without You Knowing? (February 19, 2016)