People are so vain. An estimated 450,000 people will rush to get a brand new car this September, just so that they can have the latest number plate. I find this hard to comprehend, especially when cars that have been owned by someone else, but are still less than a year old, can be 30% cheaper! If an as-good-as-new car comes with a decent warranty, it’s a no-brainer to me.
However, if you’re in the market for a new motor, you’ll want to make sure your car loan is as cheap as possible. Try these four tips:…
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- Ticketclever: New Site Could Save You 60% On Train Fares (February 2, 2017)
- Cuvva: Short-Term Car Insurance (September 8, 2016)
- More Online Shopping Safety Tips For Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 23, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)