People are so vain. An estimated 450,000 people will rush to get a brand new car this September, just so that they can have the latest number plate. I find this hard to comprehend, especially when cars that have been owned by someone else, but are still less than a year old, can be 30% cheaper! If an as-good-as-new car comes with a decent warranty, it’s a no-brainer to me.
However, if you’re in the market for a new motor, you’ll want to make sure your car loan is as cheap as possible. Try these four tips:…
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)