I wrote in June that Diageo (LSE: DGE) was “a share to help you sleep soundly” and I haven’t changed my mind after today’s annual results.
The world’s biggest booze company boasted that net sales had risen 9% to Â£7.3bn while underlying earnings had climbed 10% to 50.5p per share….
- Warning: Amazon Prime Renewal Phone Call Scam (July 27, 2020)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Revolut launches smart Subscriptions feature (October 6, 2020)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- Man Charged Over Covid-19 Vaccine Scam Text Messages (January 23, 2021)